Hotel Reservation Mystery Shops
Reservation and Front Desk Agents play a critical role in establishing the first impression of your hotel. They not only handle all incoming calls but they act as your frontline sellers. Their ability to understand and use proper basic selling skills will greatly impact your room revenues and ADR. Additionally, the quality of your Agent’s guest service skills will set the tone for your hotel’s online reviews. Keeping your objectives and goals in mind, we will monitor, evaluate and provide you with valuable feedback to ensure an effective reservation sales effort.
readySHOPS offers two Reservation and Front Desk Mystery Shop options to monitor, encourage and challenge your team to exceed your expectations.
Reservation readySHOP with Cancellation - $35 per Report
- Covers a full reservation with evaluation for each phase of the sales process
- Cancellation call evaluated including attempt to rebook room
- Commentary provided to include – feedback on Agent’s skills and the call experience
- Enhanced Training audio examples for each section of the report
- Shop Call Audios included
- Complimentary training resources will be provided for Agents that do not meet benchmark standards. (Available with Annual Agreement)
Express Reservation readySHOP - $25 per Report
- Covers a full reservation inquiry
- Great for regular QA monitoring and service standard training
- Brief, unbiased commentary provided
- Fundamental evaluation includes customer service and selling skills
- Shop Call Audio included
Designed for your convenience, our modern readySHOPS platform includes secure access to your organizations own Personal Portal – Including:
- Access to Your Personalized Reports and Test Call Audios
- Convenient Mobile Access to Your Shop Program Data
- Customizable Summary Reporting Options– Downloadable to Excel or PDF
Sign up for reservation shop today!
Recognized as the industry leader since 1994, Hospitality Softnet remains current with today’s trends and the ever changing needs of hoteliers worldwide. Our teams of experienced hotel professionals provide dynamic on-line and on-site sales training and operational support programs custom designed and presented to meet the unique requirement of your specific property and marketplace.